All information for your stay at the
Hotel Traube Rüdesheim
Arrival and departure
Ab 14:00 Uhr können Sie bei uns anreisen.
An Abreisetag geben Sie Ihr Zimmer bitte bis 12:00Uhr frei. Haben Sie den Wunsch, erst zu einem späteren Zeitraum abzureisen, bieten wir Ihnen unseren Late Check Out (auf Anfrage und nach Verfügbarkeit) für einen Aufpreis von €10,00 pro Stunde an.
If you are travelling by car, the following parking options are available:
- Our hotel’s own underground car park for EUR 10 per night (please book in advance). Please note that the underground car park has a very narrow entrance for structural reasons and also offers rather cramped conditions inside. It is not necessarily suitable for SUVs and larger vehicles.
- Alternatively, you can use our car park behind the hotel (please reserve in advance). Just as in the whole of Rüdesheim’s old town, it is also somewhat narrower here; as a rule, however, cars can find space here without any problems. The car park also costs EUR 10 per night.
- For more information on parking in Rüdesheim am Rhein, click here.
Adapters and charging cables
Did you forget something? We have various adapters and charging cables ready for you at the reception.
Experience the town of Rüdesheim am Rhein and its charming surroundings. Our receptionists are available to advise you on your individual planning, or take a look at the website of Rüdesheim Assmannshausen am Rhein!
A few ideas:
Niederwald monument: Discover the wonderful view over the whole Rhine valley from the Niederwald. Also discover & marvel at the Iron Lady “Germania”. This tour can also perfectly be combined with the cable car or the ring ticket.
Eberbach monastery: Immerse yourself in the time of the Cistercian monks. Visit the monastery where movies like “In the Name of the Rose” were filmed and spoil yourself at the monastery tavern.
Rheingau Riesling, the famous Rüdesheim coffee and a wide selection of other drinks can be enjoyed around the clock in our lobby lounge bar.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant. Restaurant tips and recommendations for Rüdesheim’s nightlife are available at our reception.
The hotel has some baby cots, which are available on request.
We can provide you with an additional duvet at any time. Please contact our team at the reception.
The reception is manned 24 hours a day, so you can pay your hotel bills at any time. In addition to cash and debit card, we accept American Express, Eurocard, Visa and Mastercard.
You can borrow an iron and an ironing board at our reception.
Check-in & Check-out
The rooms are at your disposal from 14.00. If you arrive early, we will be happy to store your luggage for you free of charge while you explore the city or the region.
Please vacate your room by 12:00 noon on the day of departure so that we can prepare it in time for the next guests.
Would you like to sleep in late and start your check-out day comfortably? On request and subject to availability, we offer a late check-out for 10,-€ per hour after 12.00 (noon) and after 4.00 pm at the currently valid daily rate.
Our staff are committed to ensuring that all facilities are always available to you in a technically perfect condition. However, should a defect occur, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Our rich breakfast buffet awaits you Monday to Friday from 6.30 am to 10.00 am and Saturday to Sunday from 7.00 am to 11.00 am in the restaurant.
Your furry friends are very welcome with us! We charge 10,00€ per animal/day. Please note that animals are not allowed in our breakfast room.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
One child up to 6 years stays free of charge in the parents’ bed.
Additional or allergy pillows are available on request. Please contact the reception.
Have you forgotten your razor or other cosmetic items? Please contact reception, we will be happy to help you out.
The minibar in the superior rooms is included in the room rate. For all other guests, our bar is available 24 hours a day, as well as room service for a fee.
In case you are forced to use the emergency exits, you will find a detailed emergency plan on the inside of your room door. These will lead you to one of our staircases by the quickest route. Please note that the use of the lifts is prohibited in case of fire.
Fire department: 112
For timetable information, please visit bahn.de or call our reception on 90. If required, they will be happy to make reservations for you.
Two minutes away from the hotel is the train station, from here you can reach Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, Mainz or Koblenz. The bus line 171 to Wiesbaden is a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel.
Our reception staff will be happy to call you a taxi at any time.
For a particularly quiet sleeping experience, earplugs are available for our guests at the reception. Please ask our reception staff.
You are welcome to leave your postcards and letters at the reception.
Our philosophy is to make your stay in our hotel as pleasant as possible. Should you nevertheless have reason to complain, please contact our friendly staff with confidence.
If you enjoyed your stay with us we would be happy about a positive feedback on google or via your booking platform.
Pay your bill the evening before your departure so that the morning starts without stress and hustle and bustle and you can enjoy your breakfast in peace.
Please note that we are a non-smoking hotel. In case of disregard, especially in the rooms, special cleaning will be charged with € 100,00.
The reception staff are always available to answer any questions you may have.
The reception extension from your room is: 90
If you are calling from your mobile phone, please dial the following number: +49 6722 4190 000
There is a safe in each room. The hotel is not liable for lost valuables.
Services & Prices
Our free services:
- W-LAN free of charge in all areas
- 24 h reception
- Wake-up service
- Room service: Free of charge at breakfast time
- Safe (at the reception)
- Adapter (loan)
- Baby cots
- more comforters & pillows
- Iron and ironing boards (loan)
- Cosmetic items (toothbrush, shaving kit, etc.)
Our services for an additional fee:
- Parking in our underground car park or on the hotel’s own car park: € 10,- per night
- Bathrobe (rental): € 5,- rental fee (included in superior rooms and suites)
- Pets: € 10,- per pet per night
- Extra beds: € 30,- per extra bed and night
- Upgrade from standard to superior room: € 30,- per night
- late check-out:€ 10,- per hour after 12.00 (noon), after 4.00 pm at the current daily rate
Further services are available at an individual surcharge:
- International Press
- Ironing service
- Cleaning / Laundry Service
- Sewing service
We have sufficient city maps available for you at the reception.
Start from 301 upwards and a corresponding channel list is available.
You can get the current TV programme here, for example:TV Spielfilm
Each room has a self-dial telephone. Your direct extension is 06722 / 419+ room number. From room to room, you only need the room number as an extension. External telephone calls from the room are not possible.
You can reach the reception at extension 90.
In the event of an accident, please contact reception immediately on phone number 90 to get in touch.
There we are also equipped with a comprehensive first aid kit and are ready to help you in case of emergency.
Behaviour in case of fire
Rules of conduct in case of fire
For your personal safety, please observe the escape route descriptions and information signs posted in the corridors.
In the event of a fire, please inform reception immediately by calling 90 or by activating one of the fire alarms located in the corridors. In the event of a fire, please inform reception immediately by calling 90 or by activating one of the fire alarms located in the corridors. Leave the room and close the door.
DO NOT USE THE ELEVATORS; LEAVE THE BUILDING VIA THE EMERGENCY EXITS!
Please observe the “Rules of conduct in the event of a fire alarm” and the escape route descriptions and information signs attached to the inside of your door.
- Once you are in the room, make sure you know exactly where the emergency exit is and can find it in the dark if necessary.
- Store your key so that it is always within reach.
- Never use an elevator as an escape route!
- Avoid any panic.
When there is a fire
- If you see any signs of fire, please report it immediately to the reception.
- Take your room key before you leave the room.
- If the door or the handle is heated, do not open the door under any circumstances.
- If this is not the case, squat down and slowly open the door. Be ready to close them again at any time if a cloud of smoke comes your way. If the corridor is clear, close the door behind you, go to the nearest emergency exit and not to the lifts. Take your key with you.
- Walk bent over if possible to avoid smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Walk along the same side where the emergency exit is located. Count the doors until the exit.
- When you have reached the emergency exit, go quickly but carefully down the stairs and hold on to the railing. If you notice smoke, do not run through it, but turn around and head for a smoke-free corridor. Try to get to another emergency exit from here.
- If you are unable to leave your room, make every effort to make yourself heard. If necessary, hang a bed sheet out of the window.
- If there is smoke in your room, please open the window and avoid breaking your window pane.
- Fill the bathtub with water, dip towels and sheets into it and stuff the wet towels into any crack where smoke might enter.
- If the door and walls are hot, throw water against them with a container to keep them cool.
- Place your mattress against the door and hold it in place with a table or other object. Dump water over it and keep everything moist.
- A wet towel in front of your mouth and nose filters the smoke if you fold it into a triangle and place one corner in your mouth.
- If there is a fire outside the window, pull down the curtain and keep anything flammable away.
- Do not jump out of the window, especially if your room is on the second floor or higher. A jump from this height can injure you dangerously. Continue to try to protect yourself from the fire and make your presence known at the window.
In our immediate vicinity you will find many beautiful running and hiking trails through the beautiful vineyards and along the Rhine. Please contact the reception, we will be happy to help you.
You can also get some hiking suggestions from Rüdesheim Tourismus.
Laundry service / Dry Cleaning
Guest laundry that is handed in at reception by 7:15 a.m. on weekdays will be returned to you on the same day. Sewing work on request.
No liability can be accepted for clothes handed in.
We can also recommend textile care Brühl.
With us, you will still be woken up personally. Make your wishes known at the reception.
You only need the name of the network “carathotels” to log in to the guest WLAN.
A password is not required for logging in.
Your room will be cleaned every 2nd day, meaning after 2 nights.
Should you wish to have your room cleaned daily, you can add this for €10.00 per cleaning.
You are also welcome to make use of our room service. Please note that a fee of € 5,00 will be charged for this.